Sunday, August 26, 2012

I made $202.16 just for taking Surveys and Cashing in on Rebates this Past Month!




I love taking surveys every chance I can get.  I usually find the time after my son goes down for bed or when he's napping during the day.  It's a great way to make some extra cash!  I also get lots of free products to test and keep!


Here's a breakdown of what I got back this month:

(I've included the links so you can join the survey sites if you are interested in making some extra money!)

$110.00 Amazon Gift Cards, and FREE Foundation Makeup to Test and Keep from MySurvey. This is probably my top fave Survey site.  I get a lot of products to test, and the payouts are really good on each survey. 

$45.67 check from ShopatHome just for getting cash back on purchases I made online.

$3.50 check from SurveySavvy.  What I love the most about this site is that you don't have to have a min. of $20 to cash out.  If you take a survey that pays out $2.00, you get to cash out as low as $2.00!  And they send out a check!

$5.00 Amazon Gift Card from Superpoints.  This is a very easy way to earn extra money.  All you have to do is click the Superpoints Button Daily and rack up your points to cash out your gift card! They also send you daily emails with extra points.

$25.00 Paypal from Communispace (this is a mom community where we share our opinions, and weekly we just have to answer question or take a poll.  I don't have a special link to this because they are not looking for new members at this time and I was specially invited to this group during a survey I was taking for another company.  

$12.99 Check from the Neosporin Rebate I submitted months ago.




~Kristina~








No comments:

Post a Comment