Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Just got invited to the Glade Bzzagent Campaign = FREE Glade Products and Coupons!


Have you heard of Bzzagent?  It's a great company where you are invited to participate in campaigns and you get to try and keep FREE Products and also get coupons!  In return, you are just asked to share your opinions and feedback.  

I've received some great packages from them in the past, and I'm excited that I just got invited to the Glade Expressions Campaign.  My package will include:

FREE Coupon for a Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit
FREE Coupon for Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit
and Coupons to share with my friends and family

If you are interested in receiving FREE products and great coupons, just head on over HERE to sign up!  It's so much fun!

~Kristina~

No comments:

Post a Comment