Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I've Cashed out $110.46 in Taking Surveys & Cashing in Rebates in the last month



I love taking Surveys in my Free time!  It's a great way to give your opinion, get paid for it, and try free full sized products!

Here's a recap of what I cashed in this past month (I've provided links to the companies so you too can join and start making money!) :


$10.00 Paypal from SavingStar (this is an awesome way to save money.  They are Ecoupons that you can activate to your store loyalty cards, you can use them with mfr and store coupons! and the money goes to your Savingstar account and when you reach $5.00 you can cash out with paypal, direct deposit to your bank or Amazon gift cards!  I've had lots of money makers with these Ecoupons)

$13.50 Check from Surveysavvy (this is one of my favorites!  You don't have to have a certain amount to cash out, like some survey sites require you to reach $20 to cash out.  You can cash out as low as $0.50!  Plus they send out checks so you can easily cash at your bank)

$30.00 Paypal from OurVoices Community (this is a group online forum community that I belong to that we answer polls/questions and do activities once a week, and if you participate once a week you get $15, and there's opportunities to get extra money for extra participation.  I would provide a link, but they are not accepting new members at this time)

$10.00 Amazon from Gfk MRI Connect Community (this is another online forum community, about tablets, that I belong to where we answer a poll and comment on forum posts.  I get $10 a month for answering a question!


$5.00 Target Gift Card from Harker Research for participating in music surveys. All you have to do is rate the music.  This is a company that invited me to join as I was taking surveys for another survey company.


$20.00 Amazon Gift Card from Valued Opinions


$12.99 Check from Rite-aid Single Check Rebates (there are certain items that offer Single Check Rebates when you purchase them at Rite-aid.  You simply just submit your receipt information on their website and at the end of the month you request a check, and you can cash it or use the check at the store like cash!)

$3.99 Check - Oxi Clean Dishwasher Cleaner Rebate

$5.00 Check - NaturalDentist Mouth Wash Rebate

\
If you're interested in more survey taking opportunities, go HERE   (Survey Sites Tab at the top of my blog) to see the rest of the websites I belong to


~Kristina~

No comments:

Post a Comment