Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I got $61.97 back from Taking Surveys and Submitting Rebates this past month


I love taking surveys in my spare time.  It's a great way of making extra money and trying free products before they hit the market.

This month was a slow month for me with taking Surveys.  I just didn't have the time as usual.  But I still got back a good amount :)

I got $61.67 in taking surveys and cashing in on rebates!

Here is the breakdown:

$5.00 Check from SurveySavvy (this is one of my favorites because you can cash out as low as $1.00 and you don't have to wait til you hit a certain amount to cash out)

$10.00 Paypal Cash from an online community for participating in a monthly forum about Kindles and other E-readers.

$5.00 Check from Synovate Global Opinions


$9.99  Check from Staples rebate


$5.00 Amazon from SavingStar  (money back from eCoupons)

Rebates:

$9.99  Check from Staples rebate


$7.00 Check from Rite-aid Single Check Rebates

$9.98 check in Walgreens rebates

$10.00 Paypal from MySurvey


FREE Products to Test and Keep:


FREE hand lotion from Daily Essentials Network (I cannot list the brand name due to confidentiality)



If you are interested in taking surveys, here are some other amazing Survey Taking Sites that I belong to:






~Kristina~




No comments:

Post a Comment